The Romanian WPC National Committee and co-host Iranian WPC National Committee have organized an expert workshop focus on 'HC Increasing Recovery Efficiency in the Mature Fields. Methods & Technology for Cooperation'.
Key topics to be covered include:
- How to evaluate the remaining resources in mature fields?
- Using up-to-date methods and technologies in mature fields to maximise production and reduce costs
- Re-development of mature fields using probabilistic modeling approaches for secondary and tertiary recovery methods
- CO2 capture, usage, and storage projects
- How to efficiently increase recovery factors taking the challenging profitability of mature fields into account?
Look for more information here.